Booking Procedure: After choosing your trip package with us, our booking procedure follows the following steps:
- We will forward our booking forms to you with terms and conditions through email.
- You will have to download the booking forms, read all the terms and conditions carefully and fill up all essential information (trip cost, personal detail, trip duration, arrival date, departure date etc..) before sending it back to us with passport copies & flight details.
- We will review all your details needed for the confirmation of your trip.
- Our company’s policy is that we need to have a minimum 20% advance payment for the confirmation of the trip. The advance amount is required for permits preparation and other fees required for the trip. You can pay the remaining amount after you arrive in Nepal.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT MODES: How to send advance amount??
Booking a package today is not difficult at all. You can compare between varieties of packages and book online. If you want to book any package with Nepal Guide Treks and Expeditions, you should go through the terms and conditions of the company. Once you go through the terms and condition of our company, you will be clear about the payments options. For your convenience, we have different methods of payments as mentioned below. You can choose among any of the following modes.
You can transfer the money to our corporate account authorized under rules and regulation of Nepal central bank.
Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd
US$ Dollar Account No: 01601010022899
Bank: Nepal Investment Bank, Thamel, Kathmandu Nepal.
Swift Code: NIBLNPKT
Telephone: +977-1-4412865, 4412764
If the money transfer option like western union money transfer would be easily accessible for you, payment can be made on the following details below:
Nepal Guide Treks & Expeditions (P) Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 8122, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Payment by Credit Card:
We accept Visa card and Master card here in Nepal. However, the Banking Commission will be charged which is 4 % additional from the total transfer amount. You need to provide us with the essential detail of card; type of credit card, cardholder’s name, card number, expiry date, transaction amount, both side copy of credit card and authorized signature.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the Client in writing either in written documents or via email. Cancellation shall only be valid with the approval from the company after receiving necessary documents. All advance payment will be refunded in full or less – following cancellation charges:
For Mountain Expedition / Climbing:
- Above 45 days before departure 15% of the total cost (advance payment) – Refund.
- 45 days or less before departure – No Refund.
For Trekking / Hiking / Tour:
- Above 45 days before departure full payment (advance payment) – Refund.
- 45-15 days before departure 50% of the total cost (advance payment).
- 14-8 days before departure 75% of the total cost (advance payment).
- 7 days or less before departure – No Refund.